RV Insurance.

As a vehicle, your motor home needs some auto-type insurance to protect you from crashes, medical costs and the like while you’re driving on the road. But comprehensive RV insurance needs to also protect you when you’ve stopped and camped. That means you need insurance closer to what you find in a homeowner’s policy such as:

  • Personal liability: Protection in case someone is injured in or around your RV.
  • Personal property: Enhanced property insurance that will protect the contents of your RV in case of theft or damage.
  • Additional living expenses: Protection that helps pay for your cost of living if you are displaced from your motor home.
  • Attached accessories: Another layer of protection that covers your awning, tv antennas or other accessories that might be damaged.

Get a quote.

Other Things To Consider.

Getting the right recreational vehicle insurance doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult with an insurance expert on your side. At Insley Insurance, we can help you with all the details and options. For example, you might want to consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico. Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.

We can work with you to determine what coverage best fits your needs. We’ll walk you through the process, every step of the way, to make sure your policy provides protection and peace of mind.

Contact Us

Our Partner Carriers.